Recent content by yfloderus

1. Y

iCash 7.5.4 slower on the Transaction pane

I had exactly the same experience and has now returned to 7.5.3 which works perfectly.
  2. Y

Searching and exporting the result to Excel does not work?

Re: Searching and exporting the result to Excel does not wor Yes, I will send the file with attachments to your support mail. /Ylva
  3. Y

Searching and exporting the result to Excel does not work?

When I do a search, I have an option to "show groups". If i uncheck the "show groups" the search looks ok, and the sum is ok, but when I export the result to Excel, I do not get all the rows exported, the missing ones are those that were included in groups. If I check the "show groups", I get...
  4. Y

Auto Complete

Just to clarify. In version 7.4.1 (and all previous versions) I could start filling a field with some letters (and the rest was auto completed) and it did not matter whether I started with a lower case letter, it would still find the word that had earlier been used/saved starting with an upper...
  5. Y

Auto Complete

I did the reindex and it still did not work as i used to. But I have now figured out that the fields have become case sensitive. It has not been like that before. Kind regards Ylva
  6. Y

Auto Complete

I have experienced the same thing, and yes it is v7.4.2 (for me the Swedish version).
  7. Y

Problem with charts after 5.1 upgrade

Thank you! This looks much better!
  8. Y

But my charts and reports are not working. I'll send you a document with pictures in the support forum.
  9. Y

The ticket is created.
  10. Y

I have the same problem with charts and all kind of reports. Some reports are empty and some have the wrong figures.