Recent content by tpiccirillo

1. T

Delivery ID # not changing

Permissions for myself as admin were read & write on folder but I needed to change the permissions on folder to read & write for staff and everybody. It now has rewritten preferences and seems to be working fine. Thanks
  2. T

Same error each time. I am making changes to preference, but none are being saved. URL is blank, next delivery number goes back to 1 each time.
  3. T

The web portal let me create new list and add to it
  4. T

I am getting the following error message from within program. See attached. When I go to http://www.advantagevalues.com/lm/lm.php I am able to login
  5. T

After the reinstall, the statistics are being recorded on website, but nothing is showing up in statistics panel of program. Website show 28 opens on current blast, nothing in program.
  6. T

Works now. THANKS!
  7. T

I moved the .plist and .plist.lock files to the desktop. I also deleted old version and re-installed new version. It is not created a new preferences file, number is still 78 and won't allow me to change it. I clicked Factory Settings and it doesn't do anything either. There preferences for...
  8. T

Still no luck. Stuck on 78 won't save changes
  9. T

I am trying to review statistics but my delivery number is #78 and it does not change. When I look at #78 I have campaigns from back in November through today. Is there any way to have a delivery id for only 1 blast? I know I can change the number in preferences but that did not work...
  10. T

Preview Window is Blank

I have a html message that displays fine in Dreamweaver but when I preview it in Max Bulk the preview screen is blank. The format has been set to text/html. The funny thing is that it was displaying earlier. Source code follows <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"...
  11. T

Subsrcibing?

Got it working - Thanks
  12. T

Subsrcibing?

Page not found Error. Do I need to move that script from the html folder?
  13. T

Subsrcibing?

I need to post the form on a client's website, but the mailing list will reside with my web hosting. I have multiple list, but I do not want the person signing up to see the multiple lists. When they sign up they should automatically be added/deleted from the pre-determined list. Where in the...
  14. T

Subsrcibing?

Where do I put the list name and the path in the php if I am having store run script on their site?
  15. T

Subsrcibing?

I assume it is the subscribe_single_fixed script. Where in that do I make the association to my specific list? I assume in the path statement in the beginning I change that line to actual path of lm.php on my server?