Recent content by ToBeJazz

1. T

phone number extractor...

Hi, I'm looking for an app/script to extract cell phone numbers from text just like your Email Extractor does - any recommendations?
  2. T

Bounce Type

Hi, I'm curious to know how Email Bounce Handler determines if a bounce is a Hard or Soft one. Is it from the error code (for example "5.1.1") which is not always coded into the bounce (?) or is it from certain text in the body (like the "rules" inside the program)? Or maybe it's a combination...
  3. T

Counting a bounce multiple times

Just to clear - the Count values are still +1 each time I connect.
  4. T

I've connected again, and here's the new log: [Prior log entries has been saved to file named "Connection Log 2011-09-26.log"] 9/26 14:30:39 ~ No bounce found. 9/26 14:30:39 ~ Status: Messages downloaded = 61 of 84 9/26 14:30:39 > LIST 62 9/26 14:30:40 +OK 62 58342 9/26 14:30:40 > RETR 62...
  5. T

oh sorry... here's the log (it's from the third round of checking the mailbox): [Prior log entries has been saved to file named "Connection Log 2011-09-26.log"] 9/26 11:45:25 ~ No bounce found. 9/26 11:45:25 ~ Status: Messages downloaded = 61 of 84 9/26 11:45:25 > LIST 62 9/26 11:45:25 +OK...
  6. T

I don't think there's any connection drop. I've set it to "Check Mailbox Every 1 Minutes - and every minute it scans the mailbox and the count value goes from 1 to 2 to 3 and it just keeps going... No sign of it understanding it already counted the bounces. Are you not capable to reproduce this...
  7. T

No, not at the same time.
  8. T

Hi, testing the program and found out that eMail Bounce Handler is counting the same bounce on server mailbox multiple times. So after checking mailbox 4 times one email address has a count value of 4 even though there's only one bounce email on the server. I did uncheck "Remove bounces from...
  9. T

eMail Auto Respone/Reply Handler ?

Hi, is there a way to include a auto response/reply handler in the Bounce Handler? I need a way to automate those automatic emails as well... ...ToBeJazz