Recent content by Sherlock

1. S

Dropped Connections

No, Windows xp
  2. S

Dropped Connections

I use outlook and the software of gmail, for different email accounts.
  3. S

Dropped Connections

What do you mean by the headers? Can you give an example?
  4. S

Dropped Connections

This is an example of the information I have used: "Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: XXXXXX (mail adress) Technical details of permanent failure: Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other...
  5. S

Dropped Connections

Yes, eMail Bounce Handler is supposed to extract bounce email addresses from plain text files and from the Clipboard. I have tried each type of extraction and it didn't work. Thanks.
  6. S

Dropped Connections

Thank you for your answer. I will trie with those email services. But I have to say I haven't been able to make work the programm with the import of a text file. Please excuse any mistake in my english. Thanks, S.
  7. S

Dropped Connections

Hello, I have the same problem described by Alastair. I'm using Gmail. Thanks for your time, S. 2/20 20:30:07 ~ Status: 102 Connection dropped. - Stage: 05
  8. S

Click-Through Tracking?

Hello, I'd like to know if I can get Click-Through Tracking without having a web page. I want to know how many people opened my emal/newsletter, not how many people visited a web. Thanks a lot, S.