Recent content by Saul

1. S

Changing the msg_confirmation.txt to html.

Thanks a lot for your try and time, but I give up. I don't have the knowledge. I will leave the .txt files to work as automatic messages.
  2. S

Forgive me for the total lack of knowledge. So the default call is in the line 1395 in lm_functions.php, and I must call the new function, instead of that in line 1395, in order to send my html. 1) Where should I put the new function? 2) How can I do this ,html file default like the .txt...
  3. S

Thank you for your answer. You're saying: lm_functions.php -> line 1264: // Send a confirmation message to the subscriber function SendSubscriptionMessage() {........... -> replace this function with the one you gave me?
  4. S

Thank you. I think I got it this time. So now: 1) Put it on functions.php 2) In lm.php make msg_confirmation.txt to msg_confirmation.html 3) ? Thanks again. ----------- // This function send html confirmation function SendOffer( $Stan, $Busk, [email protected], $Subscription completed...
  5. S

I prepared and put it in the end of lm.functions.php this (I use your name just for example). Is it ready for use? This will do to send the html confirmation message? : function SendOffer( $Stan, $Busk, [email protected], $Subscription completed, $msg_confirmation.html, $html, $headers, $utf-8...
  6. S

I will test it right away and get back to you. Thank you for the clear support. Respect.
  7. S

!!! extremely useful info. THANK YOU. Now, where do you put this function?
  8. S

Please can you give a small example so I can understand more clear the HTML headers? Do I need to manipulate anything in the .php files? I want to do that so the experience of the user (subscriber or unsubscriber) will be more pleasant. The .txt files are really great for start and efficient...
  9. S

Do I need to reinstall MLM?

Thank you very much for your answer.
  10. S

Anyone? It is very important in order to build somthing extraordinary using MLM of MaxProg.
  11. S

Do I need to reinstall MLM?

I've recently upgraded MaxBulker Mailer to the latest version. Do I need to reinstall MLM so I can take advantage of it's new fixes and stuff? Thank you very much.
  12. S

Hello there. I'm trying to change the confirmation message from .txt to .html . I did went to lm.php and changed in line 562 the msg_confirmation.txt to msg_confirmation.html. When I tested it didn't worked. The automatic email saws only the raw html code. Please can you suggest something...
  13. S

Maxbulk maillist limited to 1000 mails

SOLUTION FOUND (or at least confirmed). MaxBulk Mailer works just fine with BIG lists (plain text tested no sql). All I had to do was changing server!!! Tested in 4000, 10000 and 20000 (number of emails). Well done MaxBulk Mailer.
  14. S

Maxbulk maillist limited to 1000 mails

Ok. thanks.