Recent content by rocketscience

1. R

What is the "Taxes" panel for?

I see. Taxes are on an account level. I have to separate HST from GST, so I would need to create two accounts for every transaction type: "Stationary-GST" and "Stationary-HST" for example.
  2. R

What is the "Taxes" panel for?

What is the "Taxes" panel for? I entered a tax value, but it isn't showing up on my transactions, and there is absolutely no reference to it in the help documentation.
  3. R

Accounts Payable

It would seriously help us out. Can you point me in the direction of the more labour-intensive (hacky?) route?
  4. R

Adding GST tax

Very cool. I look forward to it!
  5. R

Creating an invoice

I have been using MacFreelance for this purpose, and find it pretty useful. The interface isn't nearly as intuitive as iCash, but it makes solid Invoices once you figure it out. You can use it for keeping track of time, or for fixed rate items, and it clearly shows what invoices are outstanding...
  6. R

Accounts Payable

Is there currently anyway to keep track of Accounts Payable and Receivable? That would really help me out for year-end.
  7. R

Adding GST tax

Does this look like a plausible feature in the near future, team?
  8. R

Adding GST tax

Fantastic. Those are the valuable places for us. If the taxes were split out into a separate section, the P&L sheet would still balance with all other account statements. You guys rock, as ever. - Ian
  9. R

Adding GST tax

That would be invaluable. The ability to create and name a tax on a percentage basis and then select it and apply it to transactions would really help. Yes. The accountant wants to see all the tax that we have paid, and all the untaxed totals that we have paid. The only way to do this now is...
  10. R

Adding GST tax

I am going to start adding tax to transactions as we recently got a GST number. I don't really want to add a second transaction for every transaction we make – it sounds incredibly labourious – so I'd like to use the "Taxes" field. I've done a little testing, and it seems to work quite...