Recent content by roberthuber

1. R

Mails sent blank in version 8.5.3 (mac)

Hi, I've had this issue for a while and have not been able to resolve it: On my mac laptop, I run Maxbulkmailer 8.4.9, and can send mails fine. Tracking works through MLM. On my desktop, I run Maxbulkmaier 8.5.3. All mails sent (using the same MLM info as above) are sent empty (without...
  2. R

Major Bug with unsubscribe link

Yes, the tags where selected from the software, (pull-down menu) , and singly is activated. Just tested this: I downloaded Bulkmailer 8.4.6 from your site and sent the exact same html mail with it - it all works flawlessly . The same mail sent with Version 8.5.1. arrives empty. best...
  3. R

when I look at the view source under the eye icon in preview : - if using the unsubscribe tag [Unsubscribe] the unsubscribe link does not show. - if I use a direct link If you do not wish to be contacted by us, please click <a...
  4. R

Thanks Stan - I tried the direct comand (but I guess I missed something, as the mails got out o.k but the unsubscribe liink did not work) the path to MLM (copied from Bulkmailer prefs is : http://www.pappy.ch/Maxprog/lm/lm.php the link as implemented in the message is : If you do not...
  5. R

my system language is english
  6. R

Installed version 8.5.2 on iMac running osX 10.10.5 : 1. sending the html in question resulted in an blank mail for recipient 2- removing [Unsubscribe] from the Message resulted in the message being sent correctly. 3. I added [Unsubscribe] from the "Tags" pulldown menu in Message Tab...
  7. R

I removed the preferences file as you described, then entered the mlm information again in the Maxbulkmailer settings. Using Maxbulkmailer 8.5.1 on an imac running OsX Yosemite 10.10.5: - I sent the (previously attached here) html mail again (with unsubscribe tag) : the message arrived...
  8. R

Attached is the html code of the message field (zippen) I tried changing the unsubscribe text - in the Maxbulkmailer preferences on both Laptop (Maxbulkmailer 8.4.9) and Desktop (Maxbulkmailer 8.5.1) and sent the below attached mail to myself: - Laptop (Maxbulkmailer 8.4.9) sending...
  9. R

and one more addition: The unsubscribe link SHOW up in Maxbulkmailer 4.9.1. on my laptop under the "view source" under the eye icon in Previer: ..... If you are interested in hearing about our apps, please subscribe to our <a...
  10. R

bizarre. when I look at the message in Maxbulkmailer, the unsubscribe tag is visible (in the Message Tab) - but when I look at "View Source" in the preview tag, I do not see it. - when I mail this HTML-only from Maxbulkmailer 8.5.1 from my desktop as UTF-8 OR ISO-8851 the recipients gets a...
  11. R

Thanks for clarifying. This is a message that is arrives blank when sent UTF-8. Please let me know if there is any other info I can provide, I love this programm and would very much like to get it running again.. When the message is set to UTF - 8, and I select "view source" under the exe...
  12. R

By "Links" I meant the links in the html mail (linking to app store, home page, etc..) If I use click-trhough tracking with Maxbulkmailer 8.5.1 on a mac desktop those links do not work when I open a test mail and try to click them. no error message, but no browser window opening when I click...
  13. R

Messages sent without content

I tried to send the same html mail on a laptop using the same MLM setup : The only difference ist that the mac laptop has Maxbulkmailer 8.4.9 installed, not the newer 8.5.1 which is running on my mac desktop. Sending, Click-through tracking, looking at deliveries on MLM all worked flawlessly...
  14. R

Messages sent without content

Yes, I sent it HTML only , HTML+Text, always UTF - 8 the behaviour was always the same. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Maxbulkmailer and MLM, but the Problem persists. How do I COMPLETELY uninstall Maxbulkmailer (remove ALL files from the Mac) ? Even after deleting Maxbulkmailer...
  15. R

I re-installed the Maxprog Bulkmailer Programm (Mac) and I set up a new SQL Database and set up a new MLM - The setup worked fine, as expected through Maxbulkmailer. If I mail without click-through tracking : it workes fine If I activate click through tracking : 1. Links no longer work 2...