Recent content by RF

1. R

Eliminate New Version Reminder

I am happy with my 5.5 version of iCash, not with the new version reminder that pops up every time I launch iCash and blocks its start. How can I eliminate it, please. Thanks.
  2. R

Duplicate detection

I thought it would be useful to have an alert when adding transactions manually; additionally or alternatively a function to search for duplicates among the transactions that are already in the database. The risk is to make duplicates when, for instance, you input an expense from a receipt...
  3. R

Duplicate detection

First congratulations to the developers of iCash. I have started to load my data (not yet the stats) and I find it cleverly done. A few things seem not to be as polished as desired, but probably it is my inexperience. One question: is there a mechanism to identify duplicated entries? They can...
  4. R

Cash account

Thanks Stan, I think it can work the way you describe. On a separate note, I was about to purchase iCash when PayPal added VAT to the advertised price. There is no mention about VAT to be added in the MaxProg store (unless it is hidden somewhere). Is it a mistyke by PayPal or a bad...
  5. R

Cash account

Hi, I still do not understand why it is not possible to have a "Cash" account type for cash transactions. When you create a new, e.g., "Cash-Wife" account one can only choose among types like "Bank", "Income", "Expenses"... Thanks, RF