Recent content by ozwest

1. O

iCash for iPhone / iPad

Any news about the iPhone iPad app yet?
  2. O

Feature Request: Time tracking, invoicing, iphone app

The iPhone, iPad app would be a great benefit. When do you see it coming out?
  3. O

Feature Request: Time tracking, invoicing, iphone app

I need to evaluate additional helpers for time tracking, invoicing and wanted to know how far off we are to see these features in iCash. Also, is there an iphone app in queue? Thank you for a time idea if that is possible.
  4. O

Invoicing

That is fantastic news, thank you for your swift answer.
  5. O

Invoicing

Do you plan to implement an invoicing module in iCash or do you have a software that works together with iCash for invoicing. I am using a Mac version. Thank you. :D
  6. O

Several bank accounts / several QFX imports ...

Thank you, it is appreciated. Petra
  7. O

I have just downloaded the latest update 7.3 and now it seems to work fine. Thank you Petra
  8. O

Can you confirm that only one QFX setup for one bank account can be used or is there a bug? Thank you Petra
  9. O

I am sure I am not the only one with more than one bank account??? :?:
  10. O

Yes, that is exactly right. At the first import there was a window coming up to ask which account you want to assign the import file to. Every other try after that first one just imported without giving me the option to choose a bank account. I am using the software on a iMac running Snow...
  11. O

Hi I am using the latest iCash 7.2.1 and I am encountering the following problem: I have several bank accounts which provide me with the QFX export. I now wanted to use this feature and the first import into iCash was flawless as I have been asked to which bank account to sign this import to...
  12. O

Adding GST tax

What a wonderful feature - I am looking forward to that, thank you very much ... Petra
  13. O

Financial year

Oh, so soon, great I will check up on it... Best regards, Petra
  14. O

Financial year

Great, I will do that. Do you know when approx the next version is out... Petra
  15. O

Financial year

:P That is wonderful.... :D