Recent content by nieK

1. N

Bounce Handler Uses Memory Out of Control

Hi there! The problem is still the same. The BounceHandler is still writing the log into the memory. At least that is what it seems to me. Isn't it possible to introduce an option which block the writing of the logfile? I do not really use the log quite often and so I could just check...
  2. N

Bounce Handler Uses Memory Out of Control

Hi there, even if the topic is a bit old. We do have the same problem. Our workaround is to delete the protocol regularly. I mean the protocol which is beeing produced while the bounce handler checks the inbox. Seems to me that he writes all the protocol down in the memory. Because, after...
  3. N

Rules exportable?

Hi Stan, I just want to ask if there is a way to export the checking rules I added manually. I would like to save them seperately so that I don't need to rewrite them after a new installation of the Bounce Handler. Thanks a lot nieK
  4. N

Other / Undefined "Client TOS Notification"

@alexn: I don't know if it could hepl you, but we avoid this problem without the Bounce Handler (which really is a great product, but it doesn't solve this problem). We have an own INBOX for the AOL feedbackloop-mails. Than we wrote a little tool with regular expressions to get the...