Recent content by mirandacastro

1. M

Statistics problem - opening stats not working

You wrote: Try to fix the problem and try the message from the preview or sending the message to yourself. In addition I can see your message HTML part has no header section. I puzzled over this for a long time and searched high and low for an answer so I wouldn't look like a complete idiot. I...
  2. M

interesting i can see a hanging </span at the end of the text email (after unsubscribe) i have no idea how it got there surely that didn't mess things up did i do anything else wrong? ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear [Firstname] I'm finally back...
  3. M

all that works fine clicking 'go' takes me to the login page i can login fine i can view and edit recipient lists: adding one or more recipients and/or deleting them there are no errors
  4. M

My post says clearly that the format was Text|HTML Singly is always checked
  5. M

so i guess you decided i was too much trouble you have an unfortunate system the product is so complex and the support so basic that if things go wrong it quickly becomes very frustrating this latest problem affected my business badly it seems like you don't care which is a shame i would have...
  6. M

did you give up on me?
  7. M

Oh dear oh dear I cannot believe I am still having problems I sent two big mailing shot this week and the Opening Stats are not working - they are 0/empty ... The Clicks and Unsubscriptions are working fine Format: Text|HTML (as I always have done) Preferences: Click-through tracking is...
  8. M

Hyperlinks not working in body of emails

i got in touch with HostGator (online middle of the night chat) and they helped resolve the mlm problems which put me back exactly to square one - with the Facebook links getting a 404 forbidden message he said it wasn't HostGator's fault and suggested i ask 'you' about any limitations in the...
  9. M

So - it wasn't easy to sign in. I had to reset the permissions to 755 in order to do so - they had defaulted with the reinstall/'replace all' to 777 and I couldn't sign in at all - got a 404 not found error - checked the error log [20-Jul-2012 09:52:25] PHP Warning: Missing argument 1 for...
  10. M

i'm slightly hysterical now i managed to install mlm and the daylight plugin and now NONE of the hyperlinks work AT ALL they show up as underlined and blue in Preview but do not work and are not hyperlinked in the received email installing mlm meant i replaced files on the server - did i...
  11. M

MLM Authentication Error

I'm going crazy here ... since upgrading (and trying to figure out why the hyperlinks aren't working) my mlm authentication is failing. I have tried and tried and tried to figure it out but I cannot I am attaching the jpegs - i have deleted the passwords for obvious reasons! Thank you for any...
  12. M

omg it took me more than an hour to figure this out the lm setting is 755 changing it to 777 messed up ALL links none worked (all got the same 404 exception - see urls below) i changed it back to 755 and now all links work except for the facebook link (as before/url as below)...
  13. M

I'm so sorry not to have received a response :(