Recent content by Mark Strobel

1. M

Verifying Very Slow

I just purchased this program and since yesterday, I have been verifying over 37,000 emails at 10 threads, the default. At start, the program was verifying at a decent rate. However, it has almost been 24 hours and the verifier still is verifying emails. It still has over 10,000 left to...
  2. M

Increasing Threads

Currently, I have the program set at default, 10 threads. I am thinking about increasing the speed of the program by increasing the threads. My question is - Does increasing the threads jeopardize the accuracy of the validation process or is there no relationship between the two? Thanks.
  3. M

450 Too Many Connections

This issue isn't consistent as the program now is reporting the emails as 'valid'.
  4. M

450 Too Many Connections

Currently, I am near the middle of verifying 37,000 emails. Everything was working fine. But then, the program began reporting that the emails 'Looked Valid' instead of 'Valid'. In the Details tab, each of these emails reports the following: 450 Too many connections from IP (rate controlled)...
  5. M

Success Rate

I am seriously considering purchasing the Maxprog Email Verifier. Does anyone know the approximate success ratio of the number of emails the program correctly invalidates? Thanks.