Recent content by Marcus

1. M

iCash V7.2 Runtime Error

Yes Stan, many thanks, your fix worked. I reinstalled V7.2 and first attempted to open it. The run-time error was reconfirmed. I then followed your instructions and it now opens perfectly. Something I forgot to tell you earlier and which may be of interest. Back when V7.1 came out and I...
  2. M

iCash V7.2 Runtime Error

I've been using iCash V7.1 very successfully on a Mac G4 running OSX 10.4.11. Today I downloaded V7.2 as directed. When opening iCash, I got the following notice: Runtime Error: Location: / Volumes /RBUS/REALbasic/REALbasic Xcode/../../Common/plugin.cpp:7499 Failure Condition...
  3. M

iCash 7.0

I'm feeling cheated. Today I opened iCash V6.4.1-US (Purchased last June) to do some work and was presented with a message advising of the availability of V7. The notice said I must pay if I wanted the upgrade. So, I paid the requested $49.90 via PayPal and received my new Code. All went went...
  4. M

iCash - Improve Reports & Overview Pages Readibility

Can I suggest that the Reports and Overview Pages in iCash be given the same background of alternating light blue and white bars, the same as the Transactions and Queries pages. This would make tracking across the page for each entry, so much easier. Presently, it is very hard to stay on the...