Recent content by kriebel

1. K

E-Mail exclusion list: add e-mail adresses like *@domain.com

Mmm it seems to work OK. I was testing the program a bit more (better actually) by sending mails to some none existing e-mail addresses. The bounces are filtered out with the eMail Bounce Handler program and the none existing mail addresses are the only ones in the list. So that's exactly what I...
  2. K

I've just downloaded and installed the newest version, but unfortunatly there are still e-mail addresses that shouldn't be in the list. Like my own mail address, the servers' mail addresses and some others. Maybe the problem is caused by the way I test the program. I have 3 bounced mails in my...
  3. K

Are you serious?! That is right on time! I'd almost bought another product, because this program harvests all e-mails in the message. But if the e-mail address, which actually causes the bounce, is the only one which will be filtered out, I'll better wait for the newer version. Do you...
  4. K

Could it be possible to add e-mail addresses with wild-characters? Like: *@domain.com [email protected] or 2323213@smtp0?.wxs.com This exactly what I need, but the program doesn't support it at the moment. Hopefully it could be possible to add this in a newer version....