Recent content by Juhn_Hoo

1. J

MaxBulk newest plus Office365 not sending mails

Hi Just tested and works fine. Thank you very much.
  2. J

Hi, It has been tested from the route C:\Program Files\MaxBulkMailer8.8.3 but the same error appears: [01] 8/30 14:05:22 421 4.7.66 TLS 1.0 and 1.1 are not supported. Please upgrade/update your client to support TLS 1.2. Visit https://aka.ms/smtp_auth_tls...
  3. J

Hello, It has just been downloaded... the files have been decompressed, copied and pasted in the same folder where the installation was made. It has been tried to send an email using an office365 account and the error remains the same. What am I doing wrong? [01] 8/30 09:48:37 421 4.7.66 TLS...
  4. J

Hello. I see that version 8.8.3 that will be compatible with Office 365 is not yet available. When will it be available? Thanks for all.
  5. J

Hi My office 365 license provider tells me that Microsoft is detecting that the MaxBulk client is not using TLS1.2. If Microsoft does not allow the use of lower TLS1.2. From there it's like nonsense to report the bug to Microsoft... either you use TLS1.2 or you can't use the service. In...
  6. J

Hi If from Maxprog you are aware that many clients have this incident... you should proactively try to see the cases of office 365 that fail. In my case, I insist it is a corporate account, that is, it is linked to my domain controller... that is, my domain is not hotmail.com or hotmail.es, it...
  7. J

Hello, The idea is to use the account with the corporate domain to send personalized emails. In my case we use office365 accounts linked to the corresponding domain. If MaxBulk should work with office 365, I understand that you should find a solution. MaxBulk is great because it's so easy to...
  8. J

Good Morning, I have exactly the same problem and it seems that we will all have it. Microsoft is rolling out TLS 1.2 in a phased manner, so sooner or later MaxBulk software will fail everyone who uses Office365. Please try to fix it. The error received is that the server detects that it is...