Recent content by jonas

1. J

Entourage and links

Thanks for helping out. :D
  2. J

Entourage and links

I use target. Why is this a problem? Example: <a href="http://www.merlin.ch/shop/product_info.php?cPath=7_11_59&products_id=100585" target="_blank">
  3. J

Entourage and links

Pure HTML
  4. J

Entourage and links

Hi, it's very probably an entourage-problem, but maybe anyone here has a solution. I've designed a nice Newsletter and made some test-sendings with it. All looks good and in Apple Mail or on an PC with Outlook everything works. But with Entourage it screws up some links. The links look in...
  5. J

Importing Data from FileMaker

I'm on FM 8.v03 Advanced Developer. The DATA-field looks the following: "\\" & "\\" & "\\" & email & "\\" & Kundennummer &"\\" & PLZ & "\\" & "\\" & "\\" & "\\" & "\\" & "\\" & "\\" & "\\" & "\\" And the result is e.g. \\\[email protected]\1634\8304\\\\\\\\\ I just want to bring 3 fields over...
  6. J

Importing Data from FileMaker

I try to import e-mails and data from a Filemaker-database and it doesn't work right now. :( I took a look at the example which comes with the product. I've created the DATA-field in my database and copied the script. The data-field looks exactly as it looks in your example. But when I start...