Recent content by Ind

1. I

SpamChecker errors

Hi, so before all, I'm so satisfied with the product specially MLM, but I have a doubt about two spam checker errors: 1.- Subject doesn't contain date or month name (e.g. December 10. 2004) 2.- Subject doesn't start with the header like [News] and so on... 3.- Subject doesn't contain...
  2. I

MLM error 404 file not found -

Ok, so this is it... Now start to send e-mails. Thanks for the support. Best Regards!
  3. I

The sender that I have is [email protected] If I erase the @ the error is: Sender e-mail address has not been specified yet. But if I leave it as I show you the e-mail is send, but MailBulk say that this will be treated as a SPAM.
  4. I

Yes! The magic works fine ! Open and click tracking are Ok. The only doubt that I have now is this, when I click the SpamCheck an error appears that say: (exclamation sign)From contains "mail@" .... so when I erase the @ in the Settings tab > Sender Information > From (textbox) and then click...
  5. I

Ok, yes, I use 777 CHMOD, I did not typed it complete... so, this is it, the magic will be right?
  6. I

Ok, now I guess this is working, after all I need to know if what I have now is correct .... - I create the mySQL DB manually. - Change parameters in the lm_settings.php file - I installed MLM manually in the server and when I use this line (http://www.indtxblog.com/sc/lm/lm.php?c ...
  7. I

Ok, we preferred to open a new domain for the email. So the MLM is working now and the next doubt we have is, in the Preferences section and General at the bottom of this there are a section Remote Pictures, for what is that? Is necessary to make possible the open message tracking? So because...
  8. I

Installing... Is PHP the problem maybe?
  9. I

Ok, well I uploaded the lm folder to a server (hosting) where I have another web site and work perfect. The server have PHP installed. But the same lm folder do not work in my own server, and still have the 404 error now I know is not the folder or an incorrect URL... and no lack of info or...
  10. I

Hi, yes the folder exists and the path is physically there and correct. So, when I try to get in the path /scripts/lm/lm.php the system redirects me to this root /scripts/lm/html/subscribe_single_fixed.php so I do not know if that is normal I mean I do not need the apps about subscribe and...
  11. I

Hi, yes the url is correct, try this url which is the actual and correct: http://www.indtx.com/scripts/ And you will see the directory, the web browser show the index directory and the folder Im but when you click on it, appears a message. Waiting for your replay. Thanks!
  12. I

Hi forum, well I know that maybe is an old post and topic, but I did what the tutorial say and still have the problem, this is what I have: In the preferences section I typed the next URL in the Remote List area: http://www.misite.com/scripts/Im/Im.php and then when I clicK Go button, the...