Recent content by iksqi

1. I

Unsubscribe problems

This has nothing to do with the login. If you look at the screenshot you should recognize your click-thru table tbl_mlm_sub_clk that tracks the click-thrus for the links in the emails. Clicking that link is what caused that binary garbage to be inserted into the SQL statement, not the login...
  2. I

Unsubscribe problems

Uhm... you have some issues with the code. I was able to setup a temporary mySQL install to test this out. Remember a few posts up when I mentioned the binary characters and you said it wasn't possible...? Well, I received this email warning today: This is pretty serious as, in addition to the...
  3. I

Unsubscribe problems

No luck. That folder does not contain anything regarding the announcements I've sent nor the unsubscribe requests. What I do see is the folder /localreq that contains a few .out and .txt files, including a "All.out" and "All.txt" files which contain the list of users who have unsubscribed. The...
  4. I

Unsubscribe problems

I am the server support :-) Unfortunately MySQL is not an option at this time on the server. Could you then please provide more specifics on what text files/directories MLM is trying to write to when someone unsubscribes, and the ones that MaxBulk is retrieving via the web, so I can try to...
  5. I

Unsubscribe problems

Nope.. As I already wrote in my original post: ===== I'm not using MySQL, just local lists on my Mac and text files on the server. FYI installing MySQL on the webserver is not an option ======
  6. I

Unsubscribe problems

I didn't know about the test list form the preview pane - thanks for letting me know. I then tried unsubscribing using the link in the actually received to one of the several email addresses I myself us (and to which I also sent the mailings). I see the same results - the website confirms the...
  7. I

Unsubscribe problems

Hi, I'm having some troubles with the [Unsubscribe] feature. I created a local list on my mac (80,000 emails). The emails contained the [Unsubscribe] tag. When I tested these emails, the [Unsubscribe] feature worked fine, which means clicking on it from the email message would bring up the...
  8. I

Unsubscribe assistance

I do not know what to tell you either :-) Please see this other screenshot. The 3 "All.???" files were created on Dec 25th at 3:15PM. The folder "localreq" was automatically created by MLM on Dec 25th at 3:15PM. So I'm assuming MLM created those files during the initial configuration process...
  9. I

Unsubscribe assistance

I'm not sure what to tell you about the "All" list, except for the fact to please take a look at the screenshot I attached. Those 3 files - All.lock, All.out and All.txt are what I found in the MLM folder structure after hours of panicking trying to figure out how to get the list of subscribers...
  10. I

Unsubscribe assistance

I'm not sure this applies... users are unsubscribing by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link that was automatically added to the email by MaxBulk thanks to the "unsubscribe" tab (which makes things super-easy... nicely implemented!). However, probably due to the fact that there was no list...
  11. I

Unsubscribe assistance

Yes they will, but MaxBulk will not see that unless the MLM PHP script is modified as I did per above.
  12. I

Unsubscribe assistance

I can't be 100% sure, but yes, it could be possible. I had tested thoroughly for an hour before sending the real thing, and had closed-reopened the document multiple times during the process to make sure the unsubscribe process worked and to ensure that when reopening the application MaxBulk...
  13. I

Unsubscribe assistance

I thought I did since all the thousands of users I wanted to email showed up in the list of recipients, but now that I went back to check, I see that the same list of recipients appears by default even if the pull down menu for the lists is blank. So it's possible that I did not actually use the...
  14. I

Unsubscribe assistance

Uhm.. you may have a bug in the MLM... It turns out that the unsubscribed users are for some reason being added to the "All" unsubscribed list instead of to the specific one I was using. In any case, when MaxBulk checks with MLM for a list of unsubscribed users, it only checks the specific list...