Recent content by germ

1. G

form to collect name, address, phone, into recipients list?

I originally thought it couldn't sort lists, but you corrected me. my mistake. I'm glad to hear it can. As far as deleting the unsubscribed recipients, I looked through your documentation and couldn't find anything about that, just info on how to drop a list in there to delete people. Never...
  2. G

oh, and I MEANT to say in my original post: Other features I like about IntelliMerge: - recipients list can be sorted (ok so can Maxbulk, thats great to hear!) - when a customer unsubscribes, it simply marks it as "unsubscribed" in the recipients list and no longer includes that person...
  3. G

thanx again for the quick reply. this is one of the reasons why I want your product more than others so far! you also have better documentation, help pages, etc, and great features, such as the delayed messaging (overriding ISP limitations), and great ISP specific limitations info right on...
  4. G

thanx for the quick reply... All the info you mentioned is already available on the Maxbulk website. I am aware that it can handle subscribes and unsubscribes, but I don't know much about mySQL so I'm just trying to figure out how exactly it works. 1. can Maxbulk collect name, address...
  5. G

I am currently researching what's available to create a simple email newsletter mailing list. I have a small music shop and have been collecting customer's names, mailing addys, phones, emails for a long time now. They come in slowly so I add them manually, but I also have a simple PHP form on...