Recent content by fab

1. F

les intervalles déconnent parfois sérieusement

Bonjour Stan! Je suis en 8.3.4 et je tourne sous un OS X 10.7.2
  2. F

les intervalles déconnent parfois sérieusement

Bonjour ! Après la première "boucle" (envoi des 500 premiers mails, intervalle de 2 minutes, puis envoi de la suite, les intervalles ne sont plus tenus : le décompte se fait bien (quoi que... il passe parfois de 1'10" à 2'30" et continue), mais durant la "pause" d'envois, les envois se...
  3. F

How to remove adresses from black listing automatically?

hi Stan! Tks for the answer. Expoorting blacklist is ok (except that it did not export "global" address like @domaine.com, so without anything before the @. We should have an option saying "export everything, even if the adress looks wrong. About deleting (automaticaly) some stuff in the...
  4. F

How to remove adresses from black listing automatically?

Hi! :-) So, if it should work as another list, we should be able to delete address with a file called DELETE for instance? but this does not work. Any ID how to manage that automaticaly? Tks for your answer. Fabrice PS : you should add a button "remove from blacklist" - that would be very...
  5. F

Trying to send a web page. not working...

Hi! I try to send this web page using MBM http://www.my-deco-shop.com/design/113-fr-nouveautes But this is definitely not working. With the web-page option, I only get the english version. Impossible to force to french page - even if the URL is correct (should be french version) When using...
  6. F

requested feature

"All columns are already resizable." : waouh ! did not knew that :-)
  7. F

slow...

and voila ! :-) is that enough? Crashed Thread: 34 Thread 0: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread 0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x98f770fa mach_msg_trap + 10 1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x98f77867 mach_msg + 68 2 ...ple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 0x9870d0d0 YieldToThread + 446 3...
  8. F

requested feature

other useful functionnality if possible: - possibility to hide some columns (Opt1 etc... for instance) - possibility to change the column width - possibility to multi-sort the informations (for instance : sort on city, then on name etc..) tks again :-) PS : great application ! I use it since...
  9. F

slow...

by the way, I have a crash report after quitting the application. where may I send this file to you? perhaps you can find out where the problem is with the slowdown?
  10. F

selecting using the filter system

Hi! I reopend the file, and it works now. I guess it's related to another thread I opened previously. question: it's not possible to "select" activated address, or am I wrong?
  11. F

requested feature

tks.. :-)
  12. F

slow...

Hi Stanbusk! Tks a lot for the quick reply. I realy appreciate :-) I do not use SSL or something in fact. Open the list : ok I understand. The question is : when I reopen the used file, the original name list is not detected. so the unsubscribe functionnality (the information stored on db) is...
  13. F

requested feature

Hi! It would be a nice idea to display (at the same level we have the "xxx destinations activated" just below the dropdown menu) - sent messages - selected address (not only activated address) tks! Fabrice
  14. F

selecting using the filter system

Hi! I would like to have possibility to select address using the very nice filtering system : - select "activated address" - select "already sent address" it would be great also to have these possibilities in the shortcuts. tks! Fabrice
  15. F

slow...

After sending about 10-15k mails, the applications goes dramaticaly slow. that's not a mc problem/memory problem... (very powerfull mac + 8 gigs memory + 8 processors) is there a way to "reset" the memory or cache without restarting the application ? becaus when I restart, the loaded list is not...