Recent content by emissions

1. E

Where did all the Opt1s go?

Thanks anyway, just tracked down an old free version.
  2. E

Well, I don't get it. They have been there for the past 3 years that I have been using your product. I do one update and they're gone? Is this a new thing? If so, can you point me to an older version because I'm not going to pay more for features that I had in the older version. You can't...
  3. E

Any advice? Here are some screen shots of what is happening: This one shows you that in the regular list view you just see the standard names, Company and email. That's it. No opt1 or anything: On this one you see that upon import there are no additional opt1 fields even though...
  4. E

Indeed. The pro version. They have been there up until the recent update. I don't believe I changed anything. I'll post some screen shots if that might help.
  5. E

I just updated and I have lost all my Options in the recipient list. What's going on? I need them badly for a mail campaign I need to send out. They aren't there to start with and when I go to import a list they don't show up in the field list. Only the default Firstname, Surname, Company and...