Recent content by egravenb

1. E

Number of transactions limited to 100 on registered version

Well that seems to do the job, problem is fixed. Thanks!
  2. E

Sorry for asking, but what's the reson for upgrading? Is this a known issue and resolved in 5.5?
  3. E

5.4.3-NL on MAC OS version 10.4.11
  4. E

I get the error message that my registered version of Icash needs registration, hence my version is limited to 100 transactions and % 2 accounts (whatever that means) per document. It also suggests to purchase the SW to get an activation code. Note that the activation code in the help drop...
  5. E

Using different currencies

I must have done something basically wrong, after uninstalling and re-installing iCASH, I set up new accounts with matching currencies(Default, US$, £ etc) it all works like a charm. Not sure if and how I could have reset the currencies, but it works now. Thanks for the swift responses!
  6. E

It works for all currencies but Euros, I guess I have to do the conversion manually or try the US version of iCASH.
  7. E

As an example: The currency of the origin (AMEX credit card) is Euro, the currency of the target account (purchase thru the internet in the US) is inUS$, hth
  8. E

I came across the article http://www.maxprog.com/site/support/us/ ... howto.html on the forum few times searching for a solution of my problem, and although it's an interesting tip I failed to see how it should help to solve my problem. I perfectly understand the differences between flow...
  9. E

I use different currencies when using my credit cards on travel and for Internet purchases. My default currency is in Euros, hence when purchasing an item in e.g. US$ I don't have the option of setting the exchange rate in the transaction window. Should I calculate the cost in Euro's myself...