Recent content by donny

1. D

Dredging

This has copyright 2007 Macware, Inc. and Developed by Max Programming, LLC so it seems fairly new...
  2. D

Dredging

I have version 1.0.1-US and my OS is Leopard 10.5.2. Yes, my folder is a root folder under "ON MY MAC". Is there any workaround I can use to export my bounced emails in Apple Mail and then import them into the Bounce Handler?
  3. D

Dredging

I have tried changing names, moving folders into subfolders, pretty much every combination I can think of...all with the same bounce messages in them. Still no luck.
  4. D

Dredging

I have rules that match the subject, message...anything I can think of. What do you mean by DSN?
  5. D

Dredging

Dredge Yes, they are all "Mail Delivery Subsystem (Returned mail)". "MAILER-DAEMON (failure notice)", etc.
  6. D

Dredging

Dredge still not working... I have set up a new mailbox under ON MY MAC called "Bounces", and tried to Dredge | From Apple Mail... When I enter "Bounces" and press Ok button, it goes back to the Bounce Handler but nothing happens after that...I have moved all my bounced email messages to the...