Recent content by Digitalpaws

1. D

error: 501 5.5.2 code not decode

No. Tried that and would not let me send. Have given up after trying for 3 months, deleted the latest version and downloaded 8.4.4 which works on my my laptop and this now works fine on desktop as well. Will wait until I am sure the latest will work as wasting too much time on it.
  2. D

error: 501 5.5.2 code not decode

I have the same problem. I have had to send newsletters for months from an older version from laptop as just cannot just latest version to work. Here is the error from the delivery panel on latest test. Have tried deleting and reinstalling but no use. [01] 3/23 17:37:01 ~ Opening...
  3. D

Not been able to send since December

I have not been able to send from MBM since December when upgraded so been sending newsletters from laptop with 8.4.4 which still works. Not at all convenient. Just deleted MBM from main iMac and reinstalled latest version but picks up settings from somewhere and so still wont send. What do I...
  4. D

MBM now asking to set password before each send.

Me too, problem still persists in latest version whatever I try. Havign to send newsletters out from laptop with an old version. Very inconvenient. Looking forward to getting back to normal.