Recent content by bananaaus

1. bananaaus

550 5.1.1 soft or hard bounce?

Hi mate, There are two bounces because I analysed two different bounce messages. Your software identify one as hard bounce and the other one as soft bounce even though both have 550 error code. Here's a copy of what I've included in the above with the email addresses highlighted. For the...
  2. bananaaus

Hi mate, Shouldn't both of them be identified as hard bounces because of the 550 error? I haven't changed any settings in the app and I cannot find where that option is.
  3. bananaaus

Here it is... For the hard bounce Delivery receipt: Reporting-MTA: dns; sanitised.net.au X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 455CE14020 X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; [email protected] Arrival-Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 18:14:56 +1100 (EST) Final-Recipient: rfc822; some_email_address1@some_domain.com Action...
  4. bananaaus

Hi, I noticed that the following bounce email messages with the same response code are detected as hard and soft bounces. Why is that? Please note that the real recipient email addresses have valid format and have been altered for privacy. The hosts have also been modified. ------------ Hard...