Recent content by auptown

1. A

Error sending: Need MAIL before RCPT

They have not offered any information about what can trigger this error, but they have sent the message itself (from an EML file) and it does not trigger the error when sent from an email client, only from MaxBulk. This is my experience as well. Could this be some sort of setting? The odd...
  2. A

So, I've been in contact with my ISP, who confirms that message are being sent with no problem. They also say that I am whitelisted for sending bulk batches of messages. And yet, I can't even send one message, even with plain text. How can I debug this further? I did try changing my settings...
  3. A

OK, I understand EML and how to convert other formats to it, but how would I export the message from MaxBulk? Would I just copy and paste the text? This doesn't seem like it would get the headers.
  4. A

Understood. My ISP is looking into it, but they are requesting an .EML format of the email that I am trying to send, and I don't know how to get this. Can you help me understand how to do this?
  5. A

I suppose it's this, although I can't see anything wrong with the message: 550 5.7.1 q2IHliaZ019246 This message does not comply with required standards. Any idea how I would handle this? --Andrew
  6. A

Hello, I've been using this for quite a while, no problems, and now after about 150 emails I keep getting this error between each attempt, and nothing is sending. 503 5.0.0 Need MAIL before RCPT. The only thing I have changed on my server side is that I switched my domain hosting to godaddy...