Recent content by akir

1. A

Choose other language

Install the program on the clean system (VMware), OS is Russian, a language by default is Russian. During installation chose Russian. The program was started in English. Can prompt how the program determines the language of the system? What file checks, can necessary to replace some system file?
  2. A

Choose other language

I use Windows XP Rus, and language by default is English. Set a language by default Russian, restart, the program is however started in English. Question to the developers: Really it is so difficult to add the menu of choice of language?
  3. A

Choose other language

Renewed to the version 4.4.1, removed all files from the "Resources" left "ru.mo" only - does not work. Renamed "ru.mo" in "en.mo" - does not work.
  4. A

Choose other language

Tried, does not work. :( In C:\Program Files\iCash\Resources renamed the file of "ru.mo" in "en.mo". I hope it is that directory?
  5. A

Choose other language

Yes. During installation I choose Russian, but the program is started in English
  6. A

Choose other language

I use Windows XP, a language by default is Russian. The program does not determine a language automatically.
  7. A

Choose other language

Hi! How to choose other language (Russian) in the version 4.4?