MaxBulk Mailer is not able to load e-mail addresses directly from a native Excel 'xls' file. In order to load e-mail addresses from an Excel sheet, you have the choice between saving it as a plain text file first or use the clipboard.
Saving as plain text:
- Open your Excel sheet.
- Select the 'File | Save As...' menu.
- Select 'Text (Tab delimited)' from the Format pull-down menu.
- Give a name and press the Save button.
- Import the resulting file using MaxBulk 'File | Import from a file' menu.
Note that for this last step, you have to make sure your file fields are properly lined-up with MaxBulk's. Use the 'Up' and 'Down' buttons on the right to move MaxBulk fields until they match your file fields and uncheck the one you don't need.
Using the clipboard:
- Open your excel sheet.
- Select the columns* you wish to import to MaxBulk.
- Open MaxBulk Mailer and move to the Recipients panel.
- Select the 'Edit | Paste Special' menu.
* Columns are Firstname, Surname, Company and e-mail address followed by any optional column if any, in this order. Feel free to insert blank columns if necessary. Firstname, Surname, Company and e-mail address columns are required. Firstname, Surname and Company columns can be empty. e-mail address column has to contain valid e-mail addresses.
WAIT! In order to add a comment below just use your Facebook, Google+, Twitter or Disqus login data.