Why has MBM reverted to demo version?

toby

Everytime I boot up Maxbulk Mailer today it tells me my update plan has expired and asks me to renew registration or downgrade to version 8.6.1 and then reverts to demo mode. I never did upgrade the software in the first place!

I have downloaded and installed the last four versions of MBM and still it won’t let me run the software outside demo mode.

You can see in the screengrab that loading up version 8.5.6 (the back modal window) it is telling me to downgrade to version 8.6.1!?

Please help!

toby

Your retrieve product version facility says my serial number unlocks Ultimate E-mail Toolkit v8 if that is any help to get this resolved?

Really frustrating this episode as I only have a small list and do not feel I get nearly enough value out of this product before it expires and beginning to see the attraction of online providers to be honest!

toby

Hi I’ve opened a ticket, and again tried to run the version 8.6 as the modal window says (cannot see where to download 8.6.1) as you suggested, but still getting the same problem?