Web access to LM will still not show last campaign

kev

Why is it that the last campaign will not show when you log on to LM via a browser. This would be a handy feature is it worked.

The latest mailing aways shows in MBM Statistics, but when you look via a browser, the very last mailing is not listed.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
A given delivery is visible as soon as it contains entries, with entries I mean, a recipient has opened the message or has clicked on a link in that message.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Really? The data you get from MaxBulk Mailer comes from the same place so you say that you see everything in MaxBulk Mailer and nothing via the web?

kev

If you have sent 100 campaigns, 100 will show in Stats but only 99 via the web. The last one is always missing.

kev

Have you looked into this yet? It's never worked since the start but would be handy for me.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I looked into it and the problem has been impossible to reproduce here in several installations. I also inspected the code and found no error. I searched the forum and did not found anybody else with the same problem either. That's really weird. I don't know why you have that problem.

kev

The LM file header is below and is listed as 17 Jan 2011 on my machine. 77.575kb. Is this correct?

<?php
/****************************************************************************
* Maxprog List Manager (MLM)
* -------------------
* begin : Friday, Feb 09, 2007
* copyright : (C) 2008 - 2010 - Max Programming, LLC
* support : viewforum.php?f=16
****************************************************************************/

kev

$script_name = "Maxprog List Manager";
$script_version = "v3.0.1";
$copyright = "Copyright (c) 2008 - 2010";