Unsubscribe: Help

lpettis

I know I must be doing something wrong... I put the tag [unsubscribe] into the message (other tags work). If i look at the preview, I don't see any kind of click-able text. If I put text in front, I will see that.

In preferences, there is a box for something named as "Unsubscribe". Should something be in this?

There must be something more then just putting a tag in the message screen. By the way, I'm just using text, not html at this point. My list was entered via the MLM screen (for testing).

lpettis

Yes... also, windows 7. No database, just MLM list. One entry (email to myself). Trying to keep simple as possible.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Look at the MaxBulk Mailer preferences, 'General' panel. Is the 'Click-through tracking' box checked?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Click tracking should be activated else the unsubscribe system will not work.

What do you mean with 'tracking in MLM Word Document'?

lpettis

The "Help" drop down menu has a menu item called "MaxBulk Mailer Help" which (when clicked) brings up a word document UserGuide.rtf with a title (within the document) of:

"MaxBulk Mailer‚Ñ¢ [Documentation]
Maxprog® - November 2008 - Copyright © 2000 - 2008 All rights reserved worldwide.

Please read the enclosed License Agreement for further legal information.

MAX Programming, LLC - http://www.maxprog.com"

Is there another User Guide I should be referring to? I know you are busy, and I hope I'm not Wasting your time.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The MaxBulk Mailer is available online here.

What you also need to look at is the MLM documentation.

Your screenshot shows you haven't installed MLM yet so the [Unsubscribe] tag will not work.