Suggestion for MB Status page

mailrock

Hi Stan,

I have noticed that I am unable to see the full title of my Newsletter in the left side tree.

I have made the panle full page and dragged the area over to the left as far as I can but I still cannot see the full title.

Trouble is I have the name of the list at the end of the title.

Unless you have another suggestion, is it possible for the next version to maybe have the full list name be shown when one hovers over the text?

Thanks

oz

mailrock

Okay here we go..

The panel was Full screen and the column fully extended.

The way we distinguish the newsletters is at the end of the line.. eg [MS]

Thanks

oz

mailrock

Hi,

Revisiting this again as I have found a couple of things that would make life a little easier.

When the Stat page is open and the 'Click' list shows, there are some rows where one would like to be able to copy/paste the row for use in another text program etc.

For example I noticed that an incorrect address was in the newsletter so over 50 responded with that info going into a black hole. The only way I know was to see the link when they clicked.

We now have to contact them all to get that info again. At the moment we have to re type every name, email address, but if one could hilite, copy/paste, it would be great.

What do you think?

oz

mailrock

No there is no Edit option on the page and the right click doesn't work, not for my mouse anyway.

Only has Refresh. Update Now Export and Settings

oz

mailrock

Wow.. wierd... Doesn't for me. At paste I get whatever was last in the copyboard.

We are both talking about the panel that comes up from MB with the blue button Statistics aren't we?

If so, I may try another mouse although, can't see how it will copy/paste with anything else but not MB. :roll: