Subscription submission form asking for user name and password?

BMcDonald

Hi. I just renewed support for the latest version 8.6.8 since the old one doesn't work with PHP 7. Everything seems to be working fine except my form for subscribing/unsubscribing is asking for a username and password when I submit it? Now it just says Not Authorized when I make a submission.

http://kickthemallout.com/page.php/KTAO_eNews_Letter_Subscription_Page

The error log says:

[15-Oct-2018 16:34:32 UTC] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/******/public_html/lm/html/subscribe_single_fixed.php on line 201

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 5.07.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 5.07.05 PM.png
    518.5 KB · Views: 2

BMcDonald

I just replaced the newer version with the older version of subscribe_single_fixed.php and it works fine now. There's something wrong with the new version I just downloaded in the latest version.

BMcDonald

Well, I don't have any of those files password protected. When I upload the older file, into the same directory, it doesn't ask for username and password. Works fine. My guess was that the newer file was asking for username and pass to post to the database? Good news it the old file works fine. Everything is working fine now. The immediate difference I can see is on the new one . . . you added this code at the top:

include( '../lm_settings.php' );

Here's the two different files.

Attachments

• SubscribePages.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited: