Statistics Save or Export

agprint

I tried looking on the forum and also in the MLM online documentation, but can not find an answer to my question...

When I have he statistics window open is there a way to save or export the list? If not is there a way to search the statistics for example a name, keyword, phrase. I ask because I want to see if a particular subscriber has opened the email or clicked on it. This would be extremely valuable information for me. I know I can scroll through the statistics, but that is tedious and time consuming with a large subscriber list.

Many thanks for the help and the most helpful software.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You have an 'Export' button on the statistic window toolbar. There is no 'Search' function though. I will create a request for that right now!

agprint

Thank you for the most helpful answer. I must be BLIND as I never saw the 'Export' button. That is helpful. Thank you for pointing it out.

I look forward to a search function in the future. Unfortunately, I may not be able to take advantage of it as I am running my main Mac on OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) for a variety of reasons so I am "stuck" with your last compatible version of 8.4.6. However, I can run your latest version on my MacBook Pro.

Another feature that would be most helpful when sorting would be to separate the 'name' field into 'first name' and 'surnane.' If sorting and looking for 'John Doe" I have to scroll through the 'John's' rather than looking for 'Doe.'

Thank you again for the EXCELLENT customer support. A rare thing these days.

UPDATED

I was also wondering if there was a way (separate pull downs) that could reveal those that did NOT open the email, or those that did NOT click. In other words a way to see not only those that have acted on the email, but also those that were sent to, but have not opened, or clicked. This would be extremely helpful - especially when combined with a search function. Thanks!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I was also wondering if there was a way (separate pull downs) that could reveal those that did NOT open the email, or those that did NOT click. In other words a way to see not only those that have acted on the email, but also those that were sent to, but have not opened, or clicked. This would be extremely helpful - especially when combined with a search function. Thanks!
Yes, open your list as usual in the MaxBulk Mailer recipient panel the select the 'Recipients > Select > Opened', select one or several deliveries and click ok. You will then get a selection of people that have opened your message.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The web interface present a minimalist statistics view processing the SQL data for the given delivery. Statistics on the web interface are not stored, they are computed.

efferatoconiglio

i think it would be a great feauture is full statistics were avaialable also from MLM, since they are anyway store in the mysql database

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Your local copy of MaxBulk Mailer has access to information the MLM online version doesn't, this is the reason why local stats are richer than the online ones. This is indeed a limitation.

ajbicat

I had a look at a few topics and this one seems the most relevant.
I would like to be able to export just those recipients who opened and/or clicked a campaign. Is there a way to do this? Many thanks.