Statistics not appearing in Maxbulk mailer

bettondesign

I have sent out multiple mail campaigns and for some reason I am missing a set of statistics I have the ones from directly before and after (431 & 433) but am missing 432.
However the Stats for 432 appear in the web interface with the overall open & clicks % etc, but it is not in Maxbulk Mailer so I can't export to get detailed statistics.

Is there a way to sync or to access the statistics that are on the web interface? So I can export them.

mattrea

Hi, I have a similar problem.

Delivery 122 is missing from my statistics in the application.

When I view on the web interface, it shows delivery 122 but has 'Undefined' as a title rather than the campaign name.

It also shows 'undefined' on 119-124, whereas all of the previous ones show the campaign title.

Also, none of my deliveries show statistics on the web interface, even though all but 122 show statistics in the application.

Delivery 122 does not show up in history, but I know it went out because I have received bounce/unsubscribe messages on the date it was sent.

Any ideas?

mattrea

I didn't crash, but it didn't complete sending that day, so I stopped it, shut the computer down and sent the remaining 178 recipients the following day, which are logged.

I guess that might be the problem. What is the correct procedure? Should I have paused it then quit the programme rather than stopping it, or should I have paused it and left the computer on and picked up in the morning?

Matt

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The best would be not stopping the delivery however if you have no choice you can stop it but you have to wait for MaxBulk Mailer to fully stop. Look at the delivery panel. The last thing MaxBulk Mailer does is creating and sending the delivery report. If you quit the application right after stopping there are chances important data will not be saved. Maybe it is what happened here.

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!

bettondesign

stanbuskIf you go to the 'Window > History', do you see that delivery?

--

No the delivery is not showing in the History.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
That means the delivery was not saved so my question is, do you remember whether you let MaxBulk Mailer fully finish cancelling? Indeed when you cancel MaxBulk Mailer do the cancellation with the server, wait for a response, do a cleanup, save the delivery to the history...etc... maybe that process was interrupted because you quit the application in the middle.

--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!

bettondesign

The connection dropped 3 times during the delivery, so like I always do I click send & save this worked for 2 of them just not the one in the middle.

But they delivery is showing on the web interface.