Program crashes

tuqqer

Hi, we are checking out MaxBulk Mailer 4.4.2 for the first time today. But we are continually getting hard crashes. As in: the program just up and quits, losing the message we were working on.

Here's also a message we get when we try and paste a formatted text message from Entourage 2004:
MaxBulk.jpg

I think pasting formatted text is a no-no. But can someone tell me how to get the program to stop crashing.

Thanks for any help. I really want this app to work.

tuqqer

In checking for the .plist file to trash, I found a crashlog. Here's what it said, over and over, if this helps:

LaunchCFMApp[867]: [MeMa] This menu has two items with the same command id of '\u02' (-1). This means that the command ID cannot be used to match menu items.

tuqqer

Hi Stan,

Yes, I was pasting directly from Entourage 2004.

I found out, though, that by copying first over to TextEdit, and then copying again into MaxBulk, all went well.

My host, DreamHost, is not letting me send emails via MaxBulk right now, but I'm in communication with them, to see if they'll allow me to send more than XX amount of emails in one hour. I may need to find another e-newsletter host.