Problem with Statistics (CMD-M) data

lithoart

I have this very strange anomaly.

I have been using MBM/MLM for years now, but only came up with this problem today.

When I enter STATISTICS (CMD-M) in MBM, the Statistics Window comes up. Then when I select a Delivery (say, 554) and check appears on checkbox, the data that appears on the upper right hand portion (ACTION Section) is NOT actually for that particular mailing. The numbers seem to match in the SUMMARY Section, but the actual data that show Date/Time/Name/Company/Email-Address/URL is WRONG ..... seems they are out of sync????

I can't work it out whether is shows data from the Delivery BEFORE or AFTER ... but they definitely don't match

Say, I have Delivery AA with email addresses [email protected] ....
the data does NOT show any emails in the format [email protected] as one would expect??

I tried to restart the application, still the same.
I tried to restart the computer, still the same.

Any ideas, I am prepared to do a complete software install if needed, but would prefer NOT to.

Help....

lithoart

Update / Additional info......

The Delivery Numbers I have used so far have been 1 - 2,000
at some point previously I have decided to re-start using these numbers AGAIN.

So I am currently on 555 (AGAIN -- second time around),
it looks like the STATISTICS data was from the FRIST time and NOT this (SECOND) time.

What should I do to fix this??

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
To fix that do not use the same delivery twice. There is no other way actually. The delivery number is the reference used for the statistics.

lithoart

Can I clear ALL the previous numbers (like emptying it)?
I do not need to keep any previous statistics.

How do I do that?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You will have to clear of the MLM stats tables and delete the MaxBulk Mailer history.

lithoart

how do I do that??
Are these files on my computer? or on my Server?
Are they files I can delete via Finder (OS X)? Or do I have to use some other interface?

lithoart

what are the files I have to delete?
where are they located? (on my hard drive)?

Or are they on my server (where MLM resides?
If on the server, how do I delete them?
Is there a URL to use?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
To delete the contents of the MLM database you will need to use phpmyadmin, a very common mySQL administrator system. It is very likely available thru your site control panel. To delete the MaxBulk Mailer history just select the 'Delivery > Clear History' menu.

lithoart

if I only want to delete a certain range of Delivery numbers, can I do that.....maybe just delete a few files from OS X Finder? or edit a text log or something?
Can I delete corresponding Delivery numbers from MLM database?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
From the MaxBulk Mailer History window you can delete given deliveries. Same from the MLM database, with a SQL query and phpmyadmin you can delete given deliveries.