Problem to launch MaxBulkmailer

Hi Everybody,
suddenly the BulkMailer won't launch. All othere progs, like verifier, bounce handler etc. launch and work perfectly but MaxBulkmailer not. I downloaded the latest version, but again, nothing happend. What is going on here??

Here the report, that is going to Apple which should help you to find the problem:

Command: MaxBulk Mailer
Path: /Applications/MaxBulk Mailer/MaxBulk Mailer.app/Contents/MacOS/MaxBulk Mailer
Version: 8.4.2 (8.4.2.3.0)
Parent: launchd [201]
PID: 5022
Event: hang
Duration: 6.93s
Steps: 70 (100ms sampling interval)
ardware model: iMac10,1
Active cpus: 2
Free pages: 1609485 pages (+12790)
Pageins: 0 pages
Pageouts: 0 pages

Process: MaxBulk Mailer [5022]
Path: /Applications/MaxBulk Mailer/MaxBulk Mailer.app/Contents/MacOS/MaxBulk Mailer
Architecture: i386
Parent: launchd [201]
UID: 501
Task size: 21523 pages (-1179)
CPU Time: 6.696s

I use an iMac with OS X 10.8.2.
What is happening here??

Kind regards
George

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Try to remove the preference file, it is '~/Library/Preferences/Maxprog/MaxBulk Mailer/Preferences'

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Use the Finder 'Go > Go To Folder' menu and paste '~/Library/Preferences/Maxprog/MaxBulk Mailer/'

OK, I located the file and deleted it. And now the programm opens ... however, launch time is, honestly, 5 Minutes!
It is stable but needs extreme long time to start.
Is there an explanation for that phenomenon?
Kind regards
George

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
It should take the same as any other app. You could try to delete the 'Account' file or at least move it to another place to see if it is the culprit.

removin again preferences and account worked. On top I removed one folder up the path a file named "MaxBulk Mailer - X 4.4.4 (DE).plist". So I don't know really what was the final clue, but I don't care. It works, and this is what count.
Kind regards