Paid for Paypal IPN PRO, but didn't get the email.

bbouchard

I opened a support case on this earlier this week but haven't heard back, so I'm hoping posting in the forum may help.

I downloaded the paypal ipn script late last week and tried it out. I like the way it looks and should work fine for what I need it for. I paid for the PRO versionusing a paypal account which has an email that is no longer valid attached to it. My bad, I know.

Since I didn't get the email that is supposed to be sent at the end of the process, I'm not sure if there is actually a "PRO" version of the script to download and/or if it's just the free version that I officially licensed. I'm trying to get the script set up and usable for a new application to be released April 1st, so any help to get this download straightened out quickly would be helpful.
- BBouch

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Our system sent you the message and when you contacted us we resent the message. Have you checked your spam box?

bbouchard

hi Stan -

thanks for the quick response. My issue is the email associated to my paypal account no longer exists, so I can't receive the information to that address. If it was resent to the same address, it won't help me. I need to have it sent to a new address... I think I included that address in my support ticket, but I can send it again if that's easier.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Open a support ticket here, includes that old address so I can find the messages that was sent. Then I will forward it to your new address.