Opt Out feature?

X-USMC

How do I attach a link for my email recipients to just click to opt out? This feature works for me, I need to provide this to my clients. Example: When I use the link for single or multiple lists, all I get is list1, list2, list3. I have almost 60 different lists. I need a link to either remove an email from any or all lists, or a way to identify a specific list.

Identify a specific list: I have 15 different lists for California. Each list is CA1, CA2......CA15. How can I identify one of these California lists?
I try to use the command provided (lm.php?cmd=unsubscribe[&list=list1[;list2;...]]&email=email_addr[&pwd=password]) I can not get it to work.

Thank You

X-USMC

Please identify this "Unsubscribe Tag" and where I can find it.
I read the posts of ([email protected]) having the same problem from the other day. I did not see a resolution to my problem in the posts. You did ask him for his MLM URL. Mine is www.cincosouthwest.com/lm/lm.php
Everything else is working fine and I am excited to be this close to completion. Thank You.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The unsubscribe tag is available with all the other tags. It is a piece of text that say: [Unsubscribe]. You can set the replace text for this tag in the preferences, tag panel.