New Statistics Not Being Created on the Server

ajbicat

I can view my old statistics just fine, but each new bulk mail project fails to create stats. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what this might be?

ajbicat

MBM Vn: 8.7.2
OS X Vn: 10.15.3
MLM Vn: 3.2

Diagnostics
mailqueue permissions = 0755
sqlqueue permissions = 0755
uploads permissions = 0755
imports permissions = 0755
templates permissions = 0755

#1 mysqli_connect( db127b.pair.com, 1021191, Y5qx95wN, mactrician_ajbicat )
-> Connection OK!

#2 mysql_select_db( mactrician_ajbicat )
-> Database selection OK!

#3 mysqli_query( $mysql_link, $query )
-> Query OK!

#4 mysqli_query( $mysql_link, $query )
-> Query OK!

#5 mysqli_query( $mysql_link, $query )
-> Query OK!

#6 2 list(s), 3597 recipient(s), 172 deliveries
-> No error found.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Is the 'Singly' button checked in the MaxBulk Mailer settings panel?
--
youtube_social_icon_white_17x12.png
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and watch our tutorials!
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!

ajbicat

I note that after upgrading to Catalina I had to rebuild almost everything: email accounts, settings, MLM etc. SO maybe these two things are related?

ajbicat

Just putting in the right preferences, sender stuff. Nothing special. I just noticed that after upgrading to Catalina it was like my MaxBulk Mailer .plist file had been deleted. So...
1. Should I have a look at the plist file?
2. Or maybe I altered the php file that queries my database in some way (not the settings.php, but another one that does something with the type of sql query). Which php files (or others) relate to the way that MLM interacts with the SQL server when it sets up a new mailing statistics entry?

Last edited:

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Those plist files are created by Apple. MaxBulk Mailer doesn't use them at all. About your second question, all the PHP files have something to do with MySQL except maybe lm.php and lm_strings.php. Make sure the MLM URL in the MaxBulk Mailer preferences is correct. Starting with https:// and ending with lm.php.

--
--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube

ajbicat

Stan. I need more help buddy. I can't work this out and I have to send a mailout in less than ten days. Can we do a call or something?

ajbicat

Should the $admin_webAddress in the lm_settings.php file be the website address for my business (calmworks.com) or should it be the website address for the MLM install (news.calmworks.com)?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
MaxBulk Mailer maintains a list of deliveries, this is what you see on the left of the Statistics window. When you check an entry, no click nor select but CHECK, I mean activating the checkbox of the delivery then MaxBulk Mailer connects to your MLM and downloads the statistic data. Are you proceeding this way? Also, make sure the next delivery number will not conflict with existing deliveries.

--

ajbicat

The delivery ID may have somehow been reset when I upgraded because it was at 20 and I have sent hundreds of campaigns over the years. I changed the delivery ID to the next number in the sequence '418' and something seemed to happen, but it was a bit strange. I had sent a test mailout to three of my own email addresses. But the new statistic that appeared after the mailout was finished was entitled "next delivery" and appeared to contain only one email address that seemed entirely arbitrary (it certainly wasn't one of the three I had used). I then received the following error message shortly after clicking on the results for this delivery: "Error #-1005 - The URL is not valid." and "https://news.calmworks.com/lm/lm.ph...ivery=419&test=yes&start=3&return=xml&lang=us"
Please help. I think we are getting closer.

ajbicat

My internet works fine everywhere else. 40Mbps down 10Mbps up. Ethernet connection.
This is what my stats window looks like.
Screenshot 2020-02-26 at 10.25.19.png
And here without the error message. The Kim Dowling email is not in my Test List.

Screenshot 2020-02-26 at 10.25.09.png

ajbicat

I note also the subject field in the left hand pane does not contain the subject of the email it always says "Next Delivery".

ajbicat

Please help Stan. I have to send a bulk mail before Saturday and I've been working for months on this error..

ajbicat

The Test List Campaign worked this time, but when I closed bulk mailer and opened it again the stats for my most recently sent Test List campaign disappeared and Kim Dowling appeared again on her own.