Need help w/ installing MLM & MaxBulk Mailer

emjayfour

I purchased MaxBulk Mailer, eMail Verifier, and MLM scripts.

I have successfully sent some test emails with MaxBulk Mailer - YAY!

Now, I need to prepare my list of 5,275 email addresses to use with MLM scripts & MaxBulk Mailer.

I already did the following:
1.- Open the mlm/mlm_settings.php file with a text editor.
2.- Edit the script settings and save.
3.- Upload the MLM folder to your FTP server.
4.- Use your FTP software to CHMOD the MLM folder to 777 (or 775).

The rest of the User Guide (http://www.maxprog.com/site/scripts/lis ... guide.html) is difficult for me to grasp!

Can someone help me with the following tasks:
1) Prepare my email list
2) Insert proper subscribe/unsubscribe code into enewsletter and website
3) Understand this User Guide better, as it doesnt exactly give you the step by step instructions to do this

If there is anyone out there who knows this process well, and has a little patience, I would be so grateful if you could lend me some help.

Thanks!

Steve

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
1) Prepare my email list
With 'prepare my email list' I mean uploading your current list to the server. That can be done using the upload page inside your mlm/html folder.
2) Insert proper subscribe/unsubscribe code into enewsletter and website
The command is: mlm.php?cmd=unsubscribe&list=YOUR_LIST_NAME_HERE&email=[E-mail Address]
This command allows a recipient to unsubscribe himself from your list. [E-mail Address] is a MaxBulk Mailer tag that will be replaced with each recipient email address. Of course you have to complete with command using the full mlm.php url on your server.

emjayfour

1) Prepare my email list
With 'prepare my email list' I mean uploading your current list to the server. That can be done using the upload page inside your mlm/html folder.
When I navigate to this "/mlm_pro_php/html/upload_list.php" URL, it is giving me a "HTTP - 500 Internal Server Error". Out of curiosity, I changed the CHMOD of the mlm_pro_php folder from 777 to 755 to see if it had something to do with it, and only then was I able to see the file.
Did I do something wrong? Should I leave it at 755 just for the upload?