MLM Stats Have Stopped

alkndlkjandlihj

I've run up a list of 175 stat records in the left-hand pane of the MLM program, mostly through tests. Now however, new sends have stopped appearing. The last stats i can see are for record 171, and the next delivery is set at 175. Is there any obvious reason for this that i'm missing???

Many thanks in advance,
Dan

:)

alkndlkjandlihj

Yes

Hi again,

Yes i've tried that and nothing unfortunately. I would post a screenshot but obviously cannot. It sorta looks like this:

tickbox 175 Next Delivery
tickbox 171 Subject
tickbox 170 Subject
tickbox 169 Subject

Any ideas?

Many thanks,
Dan

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Let me know if you are on a PC/Win or a Mac and I will tell you where the delivery file is located.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
The file is here: ~/Library/Application Support/Maxprog/MaxBulk Mailer/Deliveries/Deliveries.log

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
It should exist else you would not see a single delivery in the Statistics window left list. The same file is used is used to show the history when you select the 'Window > History' menu.

alkndlkjandlihj

???

Hi,

Thanks again for your patience, but...

There is no folder in the location you suggest. I have searched the whole hard drive for "maxprog" and only get results within the application folder itself. This is starting to get frustrating as we cannot see how successful our latest campaign was.

Many thanks,
Dan

alkndlkjandlihj

Right.

Apologies, yes i can see when i go via my user account. I've opened the file and scrolled down, it seems to have records for all the deliveries including 174 (MLM only displays up to 171). Why do you think this is?

Thanks
Dan

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Weird, this is the file MaxBulk Mailer reads and show to you. Are those missing entries different from the others? I mean, do you see anything weird?

alkndlkjandlihj

new campaign

Well i went to begin a new campaign and noticed that stats had started appearing again when i sent test emails to myself. In the left window it just picks up at record 176 (171 to 175 are not shown as stated earlier in this conversation). However now the campaign is running properly it seems to have stopped again. I have 19k contacts to send to so am sending in stages, but the only last successful record of any stats was with my last test!!

Any advice at all would be very much appreciated.

Thanks, Dan