MLM statistic problems with Cyrillic

zdravich

Hi,

I've some problems with MLM statistic.

I'm using Russian version of MaxBulk Mailer and send e-mail in cyrillic.

So, i found that statistic don't work with cyrillic.

Tracing in Raw text files. MLM last version.

1. If in Subject of e-mail I'm wrote only in russian (cyrillic) - text files didn't create at all!
2. If I write russian and english - text files are with broken names and not shown in statistic too.
(All traces are written in it, but can't show in programm)
3. If write only in english - all work correct! It's good, but I need russian language statistic.

What's wrong? How can I fix it?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
MLM is fully Unicode UTF-8 so it supports all kind of characters. Are you sending your message in UTF-8?

alexander-sl

zdravich said:
Hi,

I've some problems with MLM statistic.

I'm using Russian version of MaxBulk Mailer and send e-mail in cyrillic.

So, i found that statistic don't work with cyrillic.

Tracing in Raw text files. MLM last version.

1. If in Subject of e-mail I'm wrote only in russian (cyrillic) - text files didn't create at all!
2. If I write russian and english - text files are with broken names and not shown in statistic too.
(All traces are written in it, but can't show in programm)
3. If write only in english - all work correct! It's good, but I need russian language statistic.

What's wrong? How can I fix it?

hello friend! did you decideour problem with cyrillic in subject? I have a such problem and also finding a decision.

alexander-sl

stanbusk said:
MLM is fully Unicode UTF-8 so it supports all kind of characters. Are you sending your message in UTF-8?

Hello Stan!

I try to return to this problem because in the 8.5.1 version whis problem also persists. Unicode of my message is UTF-8 and this is did not decide a problem. Could you help me please?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, no problem. Please describe your problem detail fully and how do you proceed so I can try to do the same here and reproduce the problem.

alexander-sl

stanbusk said:
Ok, no problem. Please describe your problem detail fully and how do you proceed so I can try to do the same here and reproduce the problem.
I'm using MySQL server on the Microsoft Azure web platform. Everything is working. But...
When I'm sending the letter with the theme in Cyrillic or English language + Cyrillic, MLM script trying to add data to the MySQL table but error occur: [MLM] Error inserting record from TrackClicktoDB (). Or nothing doing in the records. In both cases, MLM does not add data in the MySQL table.
If the theme of the letter is written in English letters, everything works perfectly. No errors occur. MLM is working properly.

In the case of the Cyrillic alphabet, I even tried to use UTF-8 encoding. But it has not brought results.

I create the column "Theme" in the table with the recipients in Maxbulk Mailer and enter the value of the recipient field "Theme" in Cyrillic and then inserts the tag [Theme] in the address line in HTML editor. In this case all works. But when I try to write something in Cyrillic (with tag [Theme]), then it did not work again..

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Understood! :D Can you send me the URL that causes the "[MLM] Error inserting record from TrackClicktoDB ()" error?

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I guess you also receive the error by email, right? The email contain the query that causes the error. Can you send me that query?

alexander-sl

Yes, you're right. I recieved error by email. But it consists of the set of characters. I don't understand what you say about a query containing in the email? Is this query in the email with an error message?..