MLM installed with errors

hwminc

Just installed MLM and it appeared as though everything was installing correctly until it got to the end, where the 700's were throwing errors. When I log into the folder I created on the ftp site, it appears as though the installation is fine, but when I attempt to access the web interface from the Preferences menu, nothing happens.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
What is your MLM console URL?

--
youtube_social_icon_white_17x12.png
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel and watch our tutorials!
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!
--
Follow maxprog.com on Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin | Twitter | YouTube
and keep up-to-date with the latest Max Programming updates!

hwminc

Hey Stan,

So it looks like that URL is rejecting my login creds...is the correct login for the SQL database or the FTP or something else?

hwminc

Hey Stan,

So it looks like that URL is rejecting my login creds...is the correct login for the SQL database or the FTP or something else?

hwminc

Ok, I don't see anything in re to the login for the statistics. I only see the SMTP info which appears to be empty.

hwminc

Okay, so I found the login. I'm still getting an error message that the password is incorrect. I suspect it may have to do with the address in the general settings pane somehow, but as I'm not sure what file path should be in there, I don't want to erase it until I know. If you can guide me to the path that should be, I'd appreciate it! :)

hwminc

The credentials are there, what I'm trying to find out is what the web address should look like, as the web interface link keeps telling me I have the incorrect login information, even though I'm putting in exactly what is listed in the lm_settings file. I think it may be posting to a wrong address?