Missing icons and Off_set window

Urban_Turban

Has anyone noted problems with the "Accounts-window" and the "Scheduler-Window" ???

Editing CERTAIN files (one being complete new... drawn up from scratch) I'm missing the top row with the big fat green cross at the far left as well as the red, yellow & green dots... The only way to close the window i Cmd-W.

Is this a known problem or a new setting ;-) ? The same applies to the scheduler...

What's really odd is, that it depends on the file your editing. Some old files that have been around for years work fine (just as before) whereas new files cause this strange behaviour.

Any Clues/Urban

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Yes indeed, this is a issue with old files. A fix is coming in next 7.5.5. Thanks for reporting!

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Funny, here is it exactly the contrary, all new files are ok and absolutely all old ones show the problem. Anyway it has been fixed :)

Urban_Turban

The problem really seems to be related to the file itself being corrupted in one way or the other...

I have now restored a iCash 7.5.1 and the problem remain... i.e. the window is "chopped" at the top.

The file where I first noticed this problem is a file I generated end of December 2015, so there are not too many entries in it but it's still some 25MB in size ;-)

Would you be interested in having a copy for debug purposes?

IF so give me an e-mail and I will put it on a "share" for you to download.

Kind Regards

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
It is related to how window coordinates were saved before. the problem has been fixed. In 7.5.5 you will no longer have that problem.