Messages sent without content

captkirk

I am experiencing this too using old messages that I am updating. Using 8.5.2. If I save and close the message and then reopen it, the mail is sent correctly.

Any idea of a solution yet?

Anton

Hey Stan,

Hate to tell you this, but I'm experiencing the same problem too.

Issue started right after upgrading to 8.5.2.

Selecting remote lists from MLM works just fine, the message previews without issue, but hitting send results in all the messages being delivered without content.

As the previous poster mentioned, if I save the message, quit MBM and then reopen and send the saved message, it is sent OK with content.

This issue is not intermittent and happens every time I try to send a message using MBM and MLM since upgrade to 8.5.2 - I understand from reading this thread that you are having difficulty replicating the issue... I am more than happy to work with you to try and resolve the problem... log files, prefs, settings, tests, etc. Whatever you need.

Best - Anton

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
First try 8.5.3, it was released today. If there problem persists, yes I will need more info.

Anton

Hey Stan,

Sorry for the delay, I've had flu and been off my feet for a little while. Just getting back into the swing of things now.

So today I had opportunity use the latest version (8.5.3). Unfortunately, the exact same problem remains. Messages are sent without content unless I save, quit and reopen MBM, then the message is sent with content intact.

Tell me what you need and where to send it - I'll be glad to help in way that I can.

Best - Anton

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
You have to open a support ticket. It would be great if you could copy and paste your message into a TextWrangler document before and after so I can compare.