MaxBulk newest plus Office365 not sending mails

A solution is on the way. I believe we will be able to release a MaxBulk Mailer version with the fix by the end of July. For those of you that can't wait you can get a bulk email account at smtp2go. We can't release a version earlier because the problem is not really MaxBulk Mailer but the OpenSSL libraries.
Will we be seeing soon an update that solves this problem? It was promised by the end of July.

I am having similar problems. Maxbulk was working just fine while my Department had its own mail system. But we had to move to the central one for the whole University, which is based on Office 365. The problem now is this: If I deactivate SSL, the server complains that I didn't authentically myself. If I use SSL V2 or SSL V2/3 or SSL V3 or TLS V1.2, it hangs in connecting mode. If I use TLS V1.2 Exp, I get the attached message which effectively says the software should support TLS 1.2. I use version 8.7.5 in paid mode but the demo mode of the latest version also has the same problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-10 at 4.36.39 PM.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-10 at 4.36.39 PM.png
    465.4 KB · Views: 1

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
I updated the OpenSSL libraries last week and just got Maxprog Comodo certificates to build a version with the fix. I believe I can try to build that version. It will be the very only change. Please tell me the operating system if anybody wants a version before the official release. This is not beta.

I updated the OpenSSL libraries last week and just got Maxprog Comodo certificates to build a version with the fix. I believe I can try to build that version. It will be the very only change. Please tell me the operating system if anybody wants a version before the official release. This is not beta.
You mean the operating system of our own computer or the server running the Office 365 mail system? My own computer is an iMac M1 running the lates OS X.

Juhn_Hoo

Hello.

I see that version 8.8.3 that will be compatible with Office 365 is not yet available.

When will it be available?

Thanks for all.

Juhn_Hoo

Hello,

It has just been downloaded... the files have been decompressed, copied and pasted in the same folder where the installation was made. It has been tried to send an email using an office365 account and the error remains the same. What am I doing wrong?

[01] 8/30 09:48:37 421 4.7.66 TLS 1.0 and 1.1 are not supported. Please upgrade/update your client to support TLS 1.2. Visit https://aka.ms/smtp_auth_tls. [LO2P265CA0274.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]
[01] 8/30 09:48:37 ~ Remote server has unexpectedly closed the connection (#102). Stage: -1

Thanks for all.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Try to use the app directly. Decompress and use. Do not copy to the previous version location.

Juhn_Hoo

Hi,
It has been tested from the route C:\Program Files\MaxBulkMailer8.8.3 but the same error appears:

[01] 8/30 14:05:22 421 4.7.66 TLS 1.0 and 1.1 are not supported. Please upgrade/update your client to support TLS 1.2. Visit https://aka.ms/smtp_auth_tls. [LO4P123CA0036.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]
[01] 8/30 14:05:22 ~ Remote server has unexpectedly closed the connection (#102). Stage: -1

Thanks for all.