Mail "User/Library/Mail" Folder-Error 62 processing pdf code

petermacman

OSX 10.5.5; Apple Mail 8.2; SpamSieve 2.9.24; Email Extractor 3.6.6; MBPro Early 2009 2.66Ghz; 8GB RAM
Start Extractor
Add "Users/Peter/Library/Mail" Folder. It begins to separate and analyse the files which is good until it hits a pdf from my suppliers. I don't think its all pdf's because I thought I saw a few pass but I can't be sure.
It continuously returns (presumably on a special pdf like price list or something) - "An error occurred while processing your PDF Code. 62: OpenImportFile: Error reading File!"

When I click on OK it moves on to the next and so on. The files that do not have these pdf's are passed but not these ones and it waits for me to respond on every occasion making it impossible to finish. Is there anyway around this.
BTW, I choose not to add the folder through mail and bypass attachments because I just have way too many sub folders so it will take a long time and I will have a singular result for each sub folder making it very tedious.
I really just want to add the Mail folder and get a single result.
I look forward to any assistance.

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Re: Mail "User/Library/Mail" Folder-Error 62 processing pdf

We are working on a new version with updated PDF reader libraries. Your problem will be probably fixed.

petermacman

Thank you so much for your reply. Do we have an estimate in timing or beta. Like are we talking days or weeks or months before the new version is available? Only so I can determine strategy going forward.
Thanks again

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member

It will be quite soon, the idea is to offer new versions of eMail Extractor, eMail Verifier and eMail Bounce Handler as soon as possible. Anyway you can contact me again in a couple of weeks and I will try to offer a stable beta.