macOS Monterey Issue

ewin

Hi,

Since upgrading to macOS Monterey I have had an issue with iCash. This is in terms of how the window is displayed.

For example at the top of the screen when I open the app the screen is displayed like this:

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 09.41.51.png

Rather than like this:

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 09.57.03.png

I.e. There appears to be a blank row at the top. If I resize the window in any way it goes back to normal.

Also at the bottom of the screen the buttons are missing as everything appears to be moved down:

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 09.57.29.png

As you can see above the buttons (And a few fields) are missing and if I open and close the browser window I can get them to reappear.

Screenshot 2021-11-10 at 09.57.43.png

Is this something you can check.

I have re-downloaded the app just to check and the issue still happens (Version 7.8.4)

Thanks

Paul

ewin

I have just tried deleting the preference files and I still get the same issue but while doing this I noticed that if I open the file from the file manger it opens fine but as soon as I set my file to default and open directly into the file then the issue happens.

Also it does not appear to happen if I have the window set to the full length of the screen.

Thanks

kai.kov

Hi, i'm also getting a wrong display on iCash since to update from osx 11 to osx 12. Looks like this:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-12 um 12.07.53.png

I recently upgraded osx from osx 11.x.x to osx 12.2.1. since then the following happens: "https://ibb.co/pW0FQ0C"

I couldn't find a way to make iCash look normal again, so I guess it's a bug.

Thanks for your help,

I'm working on an iMac 27" Retina 5k from 2019

Kai

btw: the contact form for the support doesn't work either:

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-12 um 12.25.14.png

stanbusk

Administrator
Staff member
Try to reset your iCash document settings. In order to reset the settings of an iCash document just open that document from the iCash File Manager pressing the Option key (at the same time). You will get a confirmation window. Just confirm you want to reset the settings. It is recommended to annotate the previous settings first in case you want to restore them later.

About the contact form, you need to write the code next to Priority.

kai.kov

Thanks a lot, that solved it!

for the contact form, I did write the code und confirmed that i'm not a robot. This is after is tried to send the message

kai.kov

ok, unfortunantely that doesn't solve the problem completely. After resetting the document it appears normal, but when I close iCash and reopen it, it looks back the same like in the screenshot I posted.